|Place of Origins:Linyi, China||Grade:Excellent Grade|
|Usage:Outdoor||Film Color:Black/Brown/Dark Brown/Red|
|Core:Poplar/Finger Joint/Combi||Glue:Melamine Glue/WBP Glue|
|Thicknesses:6mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 20mm||Moisture:8%-12%|
|Circle Life:8-15 Times||Usages:Construction Forming|
|Certificate:Ce, Fsc, ISO||Delivery:Within 10 Days|
|Trademark:Qimeng||Transport Package:Standard Export Pallets|
|Layers||19 or 21 layers|
|Glue||WBP(Phenolic: very good waterproof glue)|
|Treatment||TAILILEUM-400 Treated, Fumigation Certificate,Test Certificate, Phytosanitary Certificate|
|Surface Treatment||Raw, Lacquered or with Antislip film|
|Edge Treatment||Grooving with 45 degrees rounding,and spray waterproof paint|
1. The biggest size of the film faced plywood is 1250x2500mm, which could decrease the number of the joints and increase the working efficiency.
2. Light weight, It's more suitable for high-rise building and bridge construction.
3. It can be used for many times if used and stocked correctly, which can save the cost greatly.
4. It can keep the surface smooth and beautiful when used for pouring, and you don't need to plaster the wall for second time, as it can decorate directly that can decrease the construction period 30%.
5. It will not pollute the surface of the concrete, but iron formwork has the disadvantages of rusty and erosive, ect.
6. It is good for construction in winter that it can be used as template for curved surface.
7. It is better than bamboo plywood and small steel plywood in terms of nailing, sawing and drilling. It can be processed to template with all shapes according to needs.
Copyright © 2017 - 2021China Ply Sheets Supplier All Rights Reserved