|Face/back ||Black/Brown Film (With/without logo) |
|Core ||Poplar |
|Thickness ||6mm---30mm |
|Size ||1220X2440mm(4'x8'), 915x1830mm(3'x6') |
|Glue ||MR, Melamine, WBP |
|Formaldehyde emission: ||E1, E2 |
|Tolerance Thickness ||+/-0.5mm |
|Mositure: ||<12% |
Usage & Performance：
1. The biggest size of the film faced plywood is 1250x2500mm, which could decrease the number of the joints and increase the working efficiency.
2. Light weight, It's more suitable for high-rise building and bridge construction.
3. It can be used for many times if used and stocked correctly, which can save the cost greatly.
4. It can keep the surface smooth and beautiful when used for pouring, and you don't need to plaster the wall for second time, as it can decorate directly that can decrease the construction period 30%.
5. It will not pollute the surface of the concrete, but iron formwork has the disadvantages of rusty and erosive, ect.
6. It is good for construction in winter that it can be used as template for curved surface.
7. It is better than bamboo plywood and small steel plywood in terms of nailing, sawing and drilling. It can be processed to template with all shapes according to needs.
Waterproofing Plywood. Sealing Plywood for longer life
These offer varying degrees of water resistance, but waterproofing plywood edges, and to a lesser extent the board faces themselves, will significantly extend the
How to Prepare Your Marine Plywood for Outdoor and Exterior
Step 2 – Cover Your Marine Plywood with A Coat. Generally, when sealing or even painting plywood you'll
How to Seal Marine Grade Plywood - Forest Plywood
Jul 18, 2019 - Since marine plywood is typically used underwater, you'll need to treat every surface of the wood with sealant. We prefer clear, penetrating epoxy
Sealing Marine Ply | YBW Forum
Oct 24, 2012 - Please could someone recommend a product for the long term sealing of the edges of marine ply. Also, do I need to seal the flat sides or are
How to Seal Marine Plywood |
Jun 21, 2010 - A good rule of thumb for sealing marine plywood is to apply as many layers of sealer as there are layers in the plywood. If you have purchased
How to Seal Marine Plywood | eHow
This plywood is formulated to resist water and moisture on its own. However, usually the materials in the wood are not enough to block all moisture from the wood
sealing marine plywood :: Builders' Forum
If the new marine ply is the 'big box store' grade you may want to apply fg cloth to both sides to prevent checking of the face veneer. RE: sealing marine plywood. »